Hello,

I've just upgraded to 4.1 for boolean search facilities, but I think I may
lose more than I 've gained.

I just really need the "+keyword1 keyword2" functionality so all results
must contain keyword1, but I then need to order by relevance score which
I've lost.

Is it worth performing two non-boolean searches to get what I need or could
I use

 SELECT id, keywords, MATCH (keywords) AGAINST (keyword1 keyword2')
AS score FROM table
WHERE MATCH (keywords) AGAINST ('+keyword1 keyword2' in boolean mode) order
by score desc;

Which approach would have the biggest overhead, an could there be a better
approach?

Cheers,

Lee