Make sure your disks are all redundant -- get two of each and mirror
them. You'll thank yourself when a drive dies.

If the database server has any uptime requirements, I recommend going
hotswap for everything -- you'll thank yourself again when you can
swap the drive out during core business hours instead of coming in at
2:00AM to do it..