Hello All,

I am fairly sure that there aren't any queries being run, but while in
the background, my mysqld process chews up exactly 50% of my cpu. It
runs queries nicely and has excellent response times for most any
query I throw at it, but its causing issues for other apps.

What can I do to find out what its doing?  This started happening
shortly after I did a full text index with no stop words or minium
word length on a database with a few million entries, perhaps a
paragraph or two each.  Is there some log somehwere where mysqld will
tell me what its trying to do?

Please help,
Thanks,
Dan Baughman