Hello.

Use TEXT or BLOB columns' types. See:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/blob.html

Use hexademical values in your scripts which load pages

in the database. See:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/hexadecimal-values.html

Possibly you'll need to increase packet size. See:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/packet-too-large.html

String functions should help you:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/string-functions.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com