Gyurasits Zoltán wrote:
> Hello All!
>

> I have a question. I'm using the mysql 4.0 but I want change 5.0 because
> I would like to use some features. (Subselect etc....)

Maybe some of features you want are already included in 4.1 series, try
a search before switch to 5.0 for a production system.

> Was 5.0 ever used in bigger system?

yes it has, configured as replication slave.
some thousand of query/hour , some gigs of data.

> Is 5.0 more realible than 4.0?

obviously not, it's still beta software.

Also beta software is subject of bigger changes than stable.

> Where can I find information about critical bugs and errors of 5.0?

Search bugs.mysql.com for bugs open on 5.0 (298 atm)

"http://bugs.mysql.com/search.php?search_for=&status=Active&severity=&limit=10&order_by=&cmd=display&direction=ASC&bug_type=Any&php_os=&phpver=5.0&bug_age=0";