Jason Pyeron wrote:
sorry, reply to error here

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Nuno Pereira wrote:

Michael Stassen wrote:

You can, but why are you reinventing the wheel? Option files have already been provided for this purpose. In what way is storing the batch user password in 'password_file' better than than storing it in an option file?

Storing in an option file didn't work, so I use this option.

Could you please explain storing in an option file did not work?

I tried to use the "-p=password" option, (replacing password with the right password, of course), but it didn't work. Get it from a file with the options I wrote is my current solution. I don't like to store it in a global option file, but I may consider to use it from an user option file, if that is possible.

--
Nuno Pereira