Hello,
I've encountered teh following problem using the mySQL engine both on
WinNT and Linux RH6.2 so I think this is platform independant error.
So.. I can't force the mySQL to properly do the SELECT query on the
bases containing the polish specific characters...
I tried the win1250 and latin2 settings but in the best results I only
get rows with letters ± taken as a and so on. (polish specific letter
is taken as the normal latin equivalent - asking for "ł±ka" displays
the "laka","łaka","l±ka" and so on).
I test it using the console, and the mySQLadmin...
The database is made in Access and transported using the myODBC but
even when I INSERT the data manually through the console it doesn't
work.
Anyone had the similar or same problem?
Please help... :-)
THX
* Jakub Kasprzycki - [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Urz±d Miasta Częstochowy - www.czestochowa.um.gov.pl *