Some days ago, I create a software, using delphi 7
      and mysql 4.0.0 Alpha as the database.

      That was the first time I use mysql as the database

      I create the software at a computer which not connected
      to a server.
      After the software done, and it work properly at
      stand alone computer.

      I install mysql into the pc with xp operating system.
      I use the pc as the server.

      And I install the software in several computer that
      were connected to the server

      The software work fine, it could retrieve the table
      from the database.

      But not two days ago, suddenly the software can not
      work properly. Everytime the software run, there
      is message which mentioning something about field
      size error.

      The same messages, about field size error, still
      occured, although I have set the field size of
      the table into bigger size (using myfront software)

      Could anyone help me, what was wrong ?

_dwi.