Hello all,

I have two question on Auto Increment fields:

1) For what I see on the MySQL manual you can have an Auto Increment not null Field as the primary key. Say that you have a table with only two columns the first being an Auto_Increment. How do I write an INSERT or REPLACE SQL statement to insert data on this table? Can I write it so that it will only insert a value for the second column or do I have to specify NULL on the column on my statement so that MySQL
would fill it up for me.

2) After the INSERT or REPLACE statement runs, can I call something (hopefully on the same statement) that would return the value filled on the Auto Increment field?

Thanks in advance,

C.F.