The application we develop here at icarz was written using MyODBC and ADO ... I
wrote the MyVbQL API to replace the use of ADO in our application with minimal
code changes ... The names and functionality of most of the methods and
properties are modeled after ADO methods and properties ... Anyone using ADO
should be able to make a transition to MyVbQL very easily ... Plus since it uses
libmysql.dll you also get the extra functionality and flexibility that
libmysql.dll provides ...

Eric
http://www.icarz.com/mysql/index.html