Hi :)

I have a table that is created like such...

CREATE TABLE `BRANCH_mod_user_groups` (
  `group_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `group_name` varchar(30) default NULL,
  `description` text,
  `members` text,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`group_id`)
) TYPE=MRG_MyISAM INSERT_METHOD=FIRST UNION=(HUB_mod_user_groups);

I'd like to alter it so it is not a merge table, run some other commands on it, and then alter it back to TYPE=MRG_MyISAM INSERT_METHOD=FIRST UNION=(HUB_mod_user_groups)

Is this do-able? I suspect so from perusing this http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/alter-table.html document, but I don't see any examples of altering table types, just a lot of other stuff ;) Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks,
verdon