I am having inconsistent behavior maintaining a remote connection with MySql
Administrator/Browser. Brand new installations of clients on Windows XP and
MySql server on Windows 2003 server. It worked fine at first then suddenly I
could no longer connect (Error #1045. Access denied for user '[EMAIL
PROTECTED]' Using password: YES). I tweaked permissions to the [EMAIL
PROTECTED] (MDAS2 is the name of the client machine) to add SELECT for both the
mysql and  information_schema schemas. Connections worked well for most of
today when suddenly my connection was no longer valid and now I can't connect
again. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Kent Roberts
Missoula, MT