I've seen this problem posted before but I can't find any replies.

When I start the server I get the following

./mysql.server: @HOSTNAME@: command not found
./mysql.server: my_print_defaults: command not found

Obviously I've setup something wrong.

Running FreeBSD 4.3, Apache 1.3.X, MySQL 3.23.37 The unit is not on the net
and only going to be used as a server on home network to learn
Unix, MySQL and PHP.  I've named the unit 'bsdbox'.  Apache's working fine
as I can see 'bsdbox' home page across the network.

I already have a Windows 98 box on the network successfully running the same
software configuration. I would like to keep it up and running (just to play
with :-) ).

thanks in advance

Howard Picken
(Server, SQL, Query...   etc)