Hi,

I imagine there should be an option to disable yaSSL.
if you use ./configure you have to explicitely add --with-yassl to enable it (which is not what you want I presume).
HIMH

Karam Chand wrote:
I plan to modify mysqldump and mysql import utility to
support SP, Triggers etc and plan to send a patch to
the MySQL development tree.

Thus downloading the binary does not seem to be option
:)

--- Martijn Tonies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to compile 5.0.10. While compiling i

am

getting the following error:

e:\mysql5010abetasrc\extra\yassl\src\yassl_imp.cpp(393)

: fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
       (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701)
        Please choose the Technical Support

command

on the Visual C++
        Help menu, or open the Technical Support

help

file for more information

and 5-6 more similar to this.

I am also getting this one:

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'..\extra\yassl\Debug\yassl.lib'

What should I do?

Download the binaries?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird,
MySQL, Oracle & MS SQL
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com