Hi,

I constantly get error messages like "ERROR 1114: The table 'SQL4b3_0'
is full" for a fairly simple query.
It works if I leave the "ORDER BY" away, but I really need that. The
result only has something like 2500 Results and there is an index on the
field by which I want to sort.
What can I do to avoid this? Is there some parameter, or does it have
anything to do with harddrive capacities? (Although - that should be no
problem - there are about 2 GB left)?

Or might there be a flaw in my statement?

Just to provide enough info - Here it is:
SELECT *, movielang.premiere_datum AS premiere, movie.artitle_text AS
title_original, movie.article_text AS article_original,
movielang.artitle_text AS title, movielang.article_text AS article FROM
movie, movielang WHERE movie.movieid_int=movielang.movieid_int ORDER BY
movie.year_int DESC

Thanks in advance for your help

Patrick Meisel