C.F. Scheidecker Antunes wrote:
Question one:
Now, how can I return a calendar of the dates where the TA is AVAILABLE, that is the oposite of what is recorded? I want a list of all the available days and times by substracting the non available times recorded in the table. I guess I would need to produce a SELECT statement of all the days from Start to End and exclude those days that
are recorded on the table
What I want is given an interval say 2005-08-01 00:00:00 to 2005-08-31 23:59:00, how can I get a list of all days where there is
no activity based on the records when the TA is not available?

I would use whatever server language you're using (e.g. PHP) to create a list of all dates between those dates, and then use something like WHERE date_field NOT IN (list,of,dates,between,those,dates).

Jasper