Hi folks

I have several small data bases running on mysql 4.1.13 no problem brought a
book read it yes well

i have a data base consisting of 3 tables  , radios , users , events

radios contains 4 fields   csgn , setid , sernum cmmnts. this is populated and
is more a lookup table for the radio info

then there is events this contains 5 fields    evnt , eloc , edate ,
cllct_date  , rtn_date

and lastly  users  this contains 6 fields     sur_nme , fr_name , ph_w ,
ph_h , ph_m , addrss

Using knoda (part of kde) i have created an form that looks all very nice (to
me )  the selection of the radio works  enters the right info into the form
i can enter users data  and event data but when i try to save the data and
insert a new row i am unable to  my question is

How do i go about saving data to multiple tables from one entry form or should
this happen automatically

The book i purchased "Beggining SQL" i did not find any help at all  i could
not find anything on mysql in my local store or a bit further out

any help pointers much appreaceted

Thanks Pete .

--
If Bill Gates had gotten LAID at High School do YOU think there would be a
Microsoft  ?   Of course NOT !

You gotta spend a lot of time at your school Locker stuffing underware up
your ass  to think , I am going to take on the worlds Computer Industry

                -------:heard on Cyber Radio.:-------