uhmmm...

i'll give a try to mysql_real_escape_string(), which i understand formats
the data into a valid sql string (without any special characters, like \ and
' ).

shoud i use an analog function when retriving the data? because if i
"encode" the data, shouldn't i "decode" it?

if so, which function should i use?

thanks for your replys....

karima