hi Friends,

I have a WAP portal which is running based on mysql database. That's meant that
contents has been stored in the data base.
wallpapers , themes, ringtones, games .......etc data type as BLOB. upto now
now problems with the content retrieving. WAP site hosted in REDHAT Linux BOX.
I will leave my question by point form ,
1. http://www.zend.com/zend/trick/tricks-sept-2001.php according to info of
this link ,  it says there is performance issue when using BLOB for data
storing and retriving in mysql and he has recomended some statndard file
sharing / accessing methods to use . for instance samba or NFS  - in linux.
is this happening in mysql ? does it has a solution in mysql ? what could be
the best way to use mysql to store / retrive my contents via the wap site ?
I'm using mysql bcause , keeping data in a database is very easy to do a site
search , rather than keeping contents in folders .
2. i have kept two databases in my mysql servers . for example abc , xyz.
for the database abc , we are doing  the content uploads. xyz for content
downloads.
in abc .....there are more fields .
in xyz .... there are more and different fields
.aa,bb.cc,dd,ee................ss
so i wanted to transfer that contents get stored in abc to xyz. not all fields
. few from abc to xyz.
how it could be done ?
can somebody help me ?

Thanx in advance,