From: Thurgood Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 20, 2005 3:22 AM
To: John Gonzales
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: need help with foreign keys, new to mysql

Le vendredi 19 août 2005 à 21:09 -0500, John Gonzales a écrit :

Hi John,

> #1005 - Can't create table '.\mydatabase\comments.frm' (errno: 150)

I've seen this error before.

> now before i go and do something stupid, i thought i might ask for some
help
> on this issue :D both my blog and comments tables are InnoDB.

You haven't by any chance deleted or moved your *.idb files by any
chance ? If you do that, then you screw up the indexes that InnoDB needs
to access the tables. This has happened to me previously when I changed
from MySQL-Max to mysql standard versions, and on another occasion when
I deleted the idb files because I didn't know what they were and why
they were so big compared to the data I actually had in my tables.

Alex