hi all,
how can we have a select satement in an SP?(i want to return a result set from
the SP). i want to migrate from SQL Server to MySQL and i don't know what to do
with these SPs.
it can be done in MySQL client, but it gives the error:"procedure foo can't
return a result set in the given context MySQL"
in the application.
can i set a cursor out put parameter and return it?(just like Oracle) or it has
another solution?

and another question: is MyODBC 3.51 tested with MySQL 5.x? can we call an SP
from Delphi via MyODBC? (i tried to do so (using ADO an a data provider for
OLEDB) but i think somewhere in passing the call statement it had put {} around
"call sp()" statement so that mysql returned an error about the syntax.)

Thanks in advane
Chagh