Hello.

Use 4.1.13. Logging for prepared statements works as of that version.

See:

  http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=8367

050822 17:28:13     122 Connect     [EMAIL PROTECTED] on test

                    122 Prepare     [1] select product from lth where

facility = ? and lot = ? and trn = "LOGI"

                    122 Execute     [1] select

product from lth where facility

= 'XTEX6' and lot = '5025267'

and trn = "LOGI"