Hello.

        If you have lots of concurrent updates and selects on the

same table, InnoDB usually has better performance. Use the

benchmarks to determine what configuration is preferred.

Super-smack for example allows you to write very flexible tests.

Be aware of different behavior of AUTO_INCREMENT columns in InnoDB.

See:

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/innodb-auto-increment-column.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com