Hi. Thanks for any help on this. I've been beating my head over it for hours. Here's what I am trying to do: I have four tables I am joining via a unique key (Fellow_id). The results I want to group into three categories, each alphabetized within the group.

Is this too much to do in a single query? I am very close, but not there yet.

Here's the query:
SELECT
   Fellowships.Fellowship_type,
   Fellowships.Fellowship_year,
   Fellowships.Fellowship_id,
   Fellow_contact.Fellow_1st_name,
   Fellow_contact.Fellow_2nd_name,
   Fellowships.Fellow_id,
   graduate_results_INSTITUTIONS.END,
   graduate_results_INSTITUTIONS.UNKNOWN,
   graduate_results_INSTITUTIONS.COMMENTS
   FROM
   Fellow_coordinator
LEFT JOIN Fellowships ON Fellow_coordinator.Fellow_id = Fellowships.Fellow_id LEFT JOIN Fellow_contact ON Fellow_coordinator.Fellow_id = Fellow_contact.Fellow_id LEFT JOIN graduate_results_INSTITUTIONS ON Fellow_coordinator.Fellow_id = graduate_results_INSTITUTIONS.Fellow_id
   WHERE Fellow_coordinator.Coord_id = '$Coord_id'
   GROUP BY
   graduate_results_INSTITUTIONS.UNKNOWN ASC,
   graduate_results_INSTITUTIONS.END ASC,
   Fellowships.Fellowship_id
I want to alphabetize each group with something like: ORDER BY Fellow_contact.Fellow_2nd_name