Hi

MySQL Query Browser do what you want, but it's less traightforward.
Try to click on the wrench/tool just below the data grid, you will be
able to update you field (don't forget do click "apply changes").
That's the only reason why sometimes I still prefer MysqlCC

--
Pooly
Webzine Rock : http://www.w-fenec.org/