We are running mysql 4.1.13 on solaris 9 box. Everything was fine until someone accidentally deleted the mysql directory where the application was installed. I had to retrieve it from our backup tape. I then stopped and started mysqld daemon. Please note that we had installed mysql with the binary tar file. Since we restored the mysql application directory form our backup we are getting the following error with our databases that interfaces with perl in the cgi-bin.

Software error:

install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/sun4-solaris/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so' for module DBD::mysql: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: libmysqlclient.so.10: open failed: No such file or directory at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 229.
 at (eval 4) line 3
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
 at /PATH/PATH/PATH/cgi-bin/filename.cgi line 55

I would appreciate some help as soon as possible. Thank you.

URR.