Look at http://www.ispirer.com

It is free and very good tool to do it. I did it from Oracle to MySQL, but
you can do it from Mysql to oracle. Good luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Griffiths [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:17 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Mysql to Oracle migration

You need to talk to Oracle, or look on an Oracle mailing list. People
here are more concerned about migrating from Oracle to MySQL, rather
than the other way around.

There are probably lots of commercial tools out there that will do it
(and compared to your Oracle licensing costs, they are probably
relatively cheap).

David