On Thursday 01 September 2005 20:41, Pooly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the error in your error log ?

im using  MySQL-client-4.1.12-1 binary from mysql website

i got this..

050901 14:50:44 [Warning] Asked for 196608 thread stack, but got 126976
-- im trying to fix this by adding set-variable thread_stack=192K
but everytime I restart the server i still get the warning..

050901 14:50:45  InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 43951
050901 14:50:45 [Warning] mysql.user table is not updated to new password
format; Disabling new password usage until mysql_fix_privilege_tables is run

if ill be doing what the log file says execute mysql_fix_privilege_tables ..
would there be any draw backs or problems that ill be encountering..

> Does your server crash for every query it makes ? Or only some ?

the server doesnt crash i check the uptime for the DB and its up fror 12
days..

> Are you using the official binary from MySQL or the one used for you
> distro vendor ?

no i downloaded the binary from mysql website..

> Are you using UDF ?

no