<pissed>
I would like someone from MySQL AB to clarify issue with SCO asap. I wouldn't like to use technologies for my business that later could be used against me (in legal sense). Does MySQL AB understand that it helps funding their legal cases against us (GPL users) ? If someone feels OK with SCO partnership, good luck, but (being long time MySQL user and alpha bug reporter) I would switch to Embedded PostgreSQL myself and encourage other people to do the same. I use _tons_ of GPL software so should I help funding of my own annoyance (albeit poorly supported with facts) ?
</pissed>

mirza