I would like to save graphs in a mysql data base. The table definition I have
set up is:

CREATE TABLE `GRAPHS` (
`graphid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`graphic` blob, `f_time_stamp` timestamp NOT NULL default CURRENT_TIMESTAMP on
update CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
PRIMARY KEY (`graphid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1

And I have allocated the user account the "file" privilege.

The sql I am trying to use is:

load data infile 'filename.png' into table GRAPHS (graphic);

What happens is that the takes the file and breaks it up into lines and loads
each "line" as a row, thus storing it over many columns.

How can I get it to store the file in the 'graphic' blob with one 'graphid'.

Thanks in advance.

Connie Logg, Network Analyst
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ph: 650-926-2879
"Happiness is found along the way, not at the end of the road, and 'IF' is the
middle word in life."