We're having a problem with MySQLHotCopy.  It has worked flawlessly in the
past but now we're getting an error message similar to this:

Dumping database............... DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't find file:
'./file.frm' (errno: 24) at /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqlhotcopy line 468.
Deleting previous 'old' hotcopy directory ('mydirectory')
Existing hotcopy directory renamed to '/mydirectory/db_name_old'
done.

The frm file it can't find varies with each attempt to use MySQLHotCopy.
The files are there.  We've flushed, optimized, and repaired all the tables
in the database without any luck.  The db appears to be working fine.

MySQLHotCopy works ok with other databases on this server.

MySQL 4.0.23

Server:  Mac OSX Server 10.3.8 dual 1.33 Ghz PPC G4 with 2 GB SDRAM

DB has 274 tables with 1.6 million records.  DB size is 400 MB.

TIA

Stephen P. Fracek, Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]