Has anyone tried using the embedded server with MySQL 5.0 yet?  I have
an application that I'm anxious to take advantage of triggers with.
It's not a money maker, so it's no big deal if it has a few quirks, but
if it's just totally a "bad idea" right now, I won't risk it.

The main reason I'm considering using the embedded lib with my app is
because there is another MySQL db running on this box, and I don't want
to make changes that would affect other applications (most of which are
not even mine), so I would build MySQL 5.0 in my home directory, and
link my app to that.

Or is this all crazy?

Dan.

This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential
and intended solely for the person or organization
to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged
and confidential information and if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender as soon as possible and delete the e-mail
message and any attachment(s).

This message has been scanned for viruses
by TechTeam's email gateway.