> I've 10 server in differents locations, I want to make a broadcast, I
> would like to have always datas synchronized between this network, each
> database have the same tables and same structure. Each insert or update
> in database will be executed for each server within this broadcast,
> what's the best choice ?

At the moment, replication is your best option.  Replication works very
nicely over wide-area-networks, where the bandwidth between each node
could be dramatically different.

The only constraint you'll have here is that there can only be one MASTER
that has to accept all the INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE (or anything that will
make the data change).  All other nodes would be considered SLAVEs and
be READ-ONLY.

Hope this helps.

 Alan Williamson, Technology Evangelist
 SpikeSource Inc.