SNIP-------------------------------------------

You need to end each INSERT INTO statement with a semicolon (;), not a

comma (,). Also pressing <enter> after each one will allow you to easier

diagnose any problems that might come up.

I have run the commands as single insert statements with the results below.

The one with the child process error I do not know how to resolve.

That is why I was trying to write "one insert statement" with a semicolon at
the end.

Two of the inserts seem to fail because MySQL sees my VALUES as unknown
columns.

Any other ideas out there?

Thanks Todd

mysql> INSERT INTO VCS_PO_NUMBER (VCS_PO_NUMBER) VALUES(899234);

Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> INSERT INTO BOARD_SERIAL_NUMBER (BOARD_SERIAL_NUMBER)

mysql> VALUES(36534);

ERROR 1216: Cannot add a child row: a foreign key constraint fails

mysql> INSERT INTO BOARD_TYPE (BOARD_TYPE) VALUES(INPUT MODULE N12310);

ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'MODULE N12310)' at
line 1

mysql> INSERT INTO RECIEPT_INSPECTION (RECIEPT_INSPECTOR_NAME)
VALUES(BILlTHOMAS);

ERROR 1054: Unknown column 'BILlTHOMAS' in 'field list'

mysql> INSERT INTO PCB_MANUFACTURER (PCB_MANUFACTURER_COMPANY_NAME)

mysql> VALUES(A);

ERROR 1054: Unknown column 'A' in 'field list'