If they're pre defined reports that just require date ranges or simple
arguments then why not simply build a php website that
Has a these reports on them.  You can use simple forms to collect the
criteria from the user and then generate the report.
I use this extensively in my company for distributing information.  No
licensing to worry about and and exporting the reports to a
Spreadsheet with a "download" button is fairly easy as well.