Hi Friends,
I have set up all the drivers and configured the Hetrogenous service in
oracle and set all the relevent parameter. Now when i am connecting to MYSQL
from ORACLE i am getting the below error
 select counter from "ebay_stats"@test where rownum < 2
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-28500: connection from ORACLE to a non-Oracle system returned this
message:
[Generic Connectivity Using ODBC][H006] The init parameter
<HS_FDS_SHAREABLE_NAME> is not set. Please set it in init<orasid>.ora file.
ORA-02063: preceding 2 lines from TEST
  I have set the HS_FDS_SHAREABLE_NAME also in the initmyodbc3.ora file
located in $ORACLE_HOME/hs/admin path
 HS_FDS_CONNECT_INFO = myodbc3
HS_FDS_TRACE_LEVEL = off
HS_FDS_TRACE_FILE_NAME = <log file name>
HS_FDS_SHAREABLE_NAME = /usr/local/lib/libmyodbc3.so
 Please help me.
 regards
anandkl