Hey all,

 Any one with any experience with using solid state disks and or ram
disks to store mysql data/tmp directoies/logs?  How much performance
gain do you think I would see? We have a very high write/read database
using myisam tables. We are unable to migrate to other table types
because of compatibility issues.   The entire data base is currently
about 6gb we expect it to grow to 16gb. Our application is very time
sensitive.  We are running on DL585's with 2-2.2ghz x86-64 cpu's and
10gb ram.

 Any help to keep our performance up would be appreciated.

Thanks
Byron