I did check the binlog and saw that the command ran along with the timestamp. Is there a way to figure out who ran the command?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Clyde Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 09/26/2005 02:44:40 PM:

Guys,

Our production database had a table that was suddently dropped "a mystery". I need to find out if there is a way to find the user account

that performed this function. No one is taking ownership and I need to know if there is a way to find out.

Thanks in advance

Have you checked your binlogs? Each command is listed along with the user account that was used to execute it and a timestamp for proper replication.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine