Gleb Paharenko wrote:

>Hello.
>
> > = 77591546 K
>

>Really - something is wrong with your memory settings - MySQL is using
>about 77G of memory

Unfortunately getting the daemon to not go above the theoretical limit
has tanked performance.  In reality I never see the daemon go above 45%
RAM usage when using the settings that can theoretically go to 77GB RAM
usage.

What if I added a 80GB swap file?  Would this not make sure there is
available RAM if the daemon really needs it and eliminate all memory
exhaustion cases from the crash?

Cheers,

ds