Hello list

I have a doubt... Do I need to set a password to a user for each host the user
has permission to connect from?

Let's supose

// add user 'somebody'
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO somebody@"192.168.0.%" IDENTIFIED BY 'onepass';

if I want 'somebody' to have access from "dsl-A.B.C.D-provider.com" with
dynamic address, maybe I should try something like

// add new host
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO somebody@"dsl-%-provider.com" IDENTIFIED BY
'onepass';
   or the right way should be
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO somebody@"dsl-%-provider.com";

When adding a new host, should I provide again the same 'onepass' or the
password may/must be different so it changes depending where the user
connects from? if I don't use 'IDENTIFIED BY...' what happens? does mysql
accept the connection with no password (the user already exists on the
system)?

I'm not sure, but I guess that in table mysql/user it is possible to have
different Host/User/Password entries with a same user and all valid.

Thanks for any comment