Did you drag it from a network drive, or copy in some other way? If so, that may be the problem.

I haven't used the MySQL Administrator, but am pretty well versed in application troubleshooting. Send me an email privately if you need some direct help.

Adam.

--
Adam Randall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Web Architect