From: Leonardo Javier Belén [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:47 PM
To: Ryan Stille; mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: A question about stored procedures

Hi all,
    I am wondering if I can construct a query string inside a stored
procedure and then execute it. I mean, what I want to do is given a set of
IN parameters, be able to construct a huge where statement out of them an
then complete the query string to execute. Is that possible? because if that
is possible I could be able to abstract all the data logic from the program
itself.

    I've been googling and reading books and references without success so
far, but I think the functionality should be there, what I dont know is how
to use it.

    Thanks in advance.

sql - query - mysql