Hello.

There is no Trash or something similar, but you may want to read

texts from Docs folder which is shipped with development source tree

about the internal structure of the storage engine of your table.

If you remember the keys which can identify if data presents in the

data file of the storage engine (ibdata files for InnoDB for instance)

use grep to find out if data still inside the file. Hope you haven't

done a lot of updates and inserts after a deleting.

       <___/   www.mysql.com