James Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 10/12/2005 02:06:26 PM:

What if, instead of using a comma, you use an explicit INNER JOIN? It's
perfectly valid to leave out the ON clause of an INNER JOIN (creating a
Cartesian product).  I mention this because you don't seem to have a term
to use in an ON clause, unless you want to move the term n.netid='jblack'
from the WHERE clause.

SELECT...
FROM items i
INNER JOIN nams.netids n
INNER JOIN ...

Does the problem remain? If it goes away, this would be useful information
to include in your bug report.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine