It did not work Daniel. I added this into my.cnf file:

[mysqld]
log-bin=/var/log/mysql/binary.log

and saved the file in two places:

/etc/my.cnf
/usr/local/mysql/my.cnf

Then, I restart the server:

sudo /Lybrary/StartupItems/MySQLCOM restart

I also did two UPDATE, one INSERT, and one DELETE, but the "binary.log" file
was not created.

Note: I am using Mac OS X.

Andre

--