Hi all,

I have a rather strange problem that I cannot seem to figure out. When I run the following query from the MySQL console:

SELECT
        Inventory.ID as InventoryID,
        Inventory.Name,
        Inventory.Capacity,
        Inventory.Beds,
        Avails.ID as AvailabilityID,
        Avails.ResortID,
        Avails.Cost,
        Avails.OpenWhen
FROM
        Inventory,
        Avails
WHERE
        Avails.InvID = Inventory.ID AND
        Avails.OpenWhen > NOW() AND
        (Avails.StatusCode = 'GREEN' OR
         Avails.StatusCode = 'YELLOW')
ORDER BY
        Avails.ResortID,
        Avails.InvID,
        Avails.OpenWhen;

I get 142k rows back in just over 4 seconds.

However, when I run this query using PHP through the browser, I get nothing at all. Occasionally, I get get an error about not being able to store the result, but this error does not always display.

Is there some kind of query size limit that I am running into, or perhaps a temp table limit that is too low?

mysql> show variables;
+----------------------------+---------------------------+
| Variable_name              | Value                     |
+----------------------------+---------------------------+
| back_log                   | 5                         |
| connect_timeout            | 5                         |
| basedir                    | /                         |
| datadir                    | /var/lib/mysql/           |
| delayed_insert_limit       | 100                       |
| delayed_insert_timeout     | 300                       |
| delayed_queue_size         | 1000                      |
| join_buffer                | 131072                    |
| flush_time                 | 0                         |
| key_buffer                 | 8388600                   |
| language                   | /usr/share/mysql/english/ |
| log                        | OFF                       |
| log_update                 | OFF                       |
| long_query_time            | 10                        |
| low_priority_updates       | OFF                       |
| max_allowed_packet         | 1048576                   |
| max_connections            | 100                       |
| max_connect_errors         | 10                        |
| max_delayed_insert_threads | 20                        |
| max_join_size              | 4294967295                |
| max_sort_length            | 1024                      |
| max_write_lock_count       | 4294967295                |
| net_buffer_length          | 16384                     |
| pid_file                   | /var/lib/mysql/mysqld.pid |
| port                       | 3306                      |
| protocol_version           | 10                        |
| record_buffer              | 131072                    |
| skip_locking               | ON                        |
| skip_networking            | OFF                       |
| socket                     | /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock |
| sort_buffer                | 2097144                   |
| table_cache                | 64                        |
| thread_stack               | 65536                     |
| tmp_table_size             | 1048576                   |
| tmpdir                     | /tmp/                     |
| version                    | 3.22.32                   |
| wait_timeout               | 28800                     |