Hi!

lu ming wrote:
Hi!

I tried to run the perl scripts in the windows platform yesterday,but an error occured [[...]]

I can just repeat:
This script is still under construction, and adaptions are still needed to make tests work correctly on Windows platforms. If you run it, you are on your own, and we are not investing any effort in supporting it externally now; we fully concentrate on improving it for our own internal tests. When this is finished, we can still announce it and then work on the problems which you and other users may experience.

Jörg

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com
Office:  (+49 30) 417 01 487     VoIP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]