grKumaran wrote:

Hello Folks,

It is great help.  Thank you all and specially for Michael and Shawn.  It
does work properly in 4.1.9-max.  But I think, LAST_DAY function does not
availble in old MySQL version 4.0.??, so there I have problem, actually our
webserver is still in that version.  So I request any help to alter the
query to work in previous version too, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Greetings,
R.Kumaran

I was afraid that might be the case. Usually the manual says when a function was introduced, but not so for LAST_DAY(). In that case, you can use DATE_FORMAT to accomplish the same thing:

  SET @start = DATE_FORMAT(CURDATE() - INTERVAL 1 YEAR + INTERVAL 1 MONTH,

  SELECT * FROM t
  WHERE dt >= @start;

Michael