It looks like MySQL is interpreting your "short form" join syntax a different way than you expect. Try using the "long form" by specifying which tables and fields you want to join.

SELECT ...
FROM Properties P
INNER JOIN Tax_Bands ON P.Tax_Band_ID=Tax_Bands.Tax_Band_ID
INNER JOIN Property_Types ON P.Property_Type_ID=Property_Types.Property_Type_ID