Gleb Paharenko wrote:
Are you able to get a correct data in some way (through PHP for
example)? Or every method you have tried produces a wrong data?
I know for one and only method: mysql -u root -p database < backup.sql. If you know for some other method, please share it with me.
mysqldump outputs the data in UTF8 by default, you can change the output
encoding using --default-character-set option.
I know for that, but it's a little bit too late for playing with mysqldump options. I have backup data stored in sql file which I cannot get back in same form as it was in database.